|THIS ARTICLE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.|
It will hopefully be completed soon.
|Developer(s)||Fifth Demon Studios|
|Publisher(s)||Fifth Demon Studios|
PlayStation 4 Wii U New Nintendo 3DS Wii PlayStation 3 Xbox 360
|March 3, 2016|
|Media Included||9/10- IGN|
|Series||Animal Army Franchise|
|Successor||Animal Army: Age of Extinction|
Animal Army is a game where you collect animals to play as.
- Animals: The regular animals, referred to as just animals, can belong to fifteen groups called the habitats. They have three attacks, and one Animalian a Attack.
- Habitats: The fifteen habitats include: Forest, Savannah, Desert, Jungle, Mountain, Sky, Ocean, Cave, Grassland, City, Outback, Tundra, Swamp, Underground and Bush. There are four animals per habitat.
- Animalian Attack: The Animalian Attack is unlocked by getting a animal to their top level and releasing all of their kind from the cages in levels.
- HUB: The HUB expands as your collection grows. It is split into fifteen groups, one for each element. Every time you add a new animal to your collection, they can be find wandering around the habitat. There is a mini game where you must take care of them.
- Fennec Fox
- Snow Leopard
- Polar Bear
- Starter Pack: Lion, Cobra, Deer